Saturday 14 January 2012

Abnormally Luxe...






 So, I was a total copycat but Wendi of Makeup Zombie did this totally killer look with gold and a darker crease shade and when I saw it I knew I had to do something similar.  I really love how this look turned out and can totally see myself doing this again.



 Face: 50/50 mix of Lucy Minerals in Medium and Silica.

Cheeks: She-Bop DuoChrome blush

Lips. Ms. Nude'tude (not released yet)



 Eyes: A primer I am testing out

An unreleased Watercolor Paint Pot on lower lid

Luxe all over lower lid

Detrivore Abnormal an awesome burnished green for the crease color with Luxe blended over it to blended the two colors together

WnW black cliner upper and lower lash line.

Lower lash line smudged a little Luxe on outer corner, Abnormal center a silver from the Sleek Sparkle palette I think on the inner corner of lower lash line.

Mascara: Maybelline One by One in Blackest Black







Tweet me!






No comments:

Post a Comment